COURSE SELECTION - 2021-2022
- 4-year plan information available on counselor’s Teams page
- Course Selection Presentations during PE/ROTC/Health
- Elective choices submitted by all students through this website
- Students meet with their counselor to finalize course recommendations and elective selections
- Course placements for English, math, science, social science, world language and PE/ROTC will be entered by each student’s current teachers. Please speak with your teacher if you want to move levels.
- Starting on January 13, students will be able to click on their link (listed on the left) to select their elective choices for the 21-22 school year. This will be due no later than January 24.
- Prior to this, students should review graduation requirement and post-high school plans, such as college or university requirements for admissions.
- Course descriptions are available at Lincoln-Way Course Descriptions.
- Counselors will meet with students, starting at the end of January, to confirm class request.