Lincoln-Way Central High School
1801 E. Lincoln Highway
New Lenox, IL 60451
Mrs. Deb Williams – 815-462-2237 – firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Order an OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT
**Please allow 24-48 hours to process transcripts**
NEED TO COME FROM THE STUDENT ONCE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER
*What we need from you:
· Your name (include maiden name)
· Birth date
· Graduation year
· Name and address of the college or employer to where
you need the transcript sent
· $5.00 per official transcript
· Your phone number
***An Unofficial transcript
can be requested with no charge – same steps apply.
4 Ways to ORDER a Transcript:
1. E-Mail request to email@example.com
2. Either attach a completed Transcript Request form or list
items from the above “What we need from you” list.
3. Mail transcript fee to address above. Once we receive payment
we will mail the transcript.
1. Fax a request for official transcript to (815) 462-2512,
remember to include
the information from above*.
2. Mail transcript fee to the address above. Once we receive
will mail the transcript.
1. Write to us with your request including the items from above*.
2. Mail transcript request and fee to address above. Once we
receive your request and payment we will mail the transcript.
· In Person (Please call ahead to avoid waiting)
1. Come to the Registrar’s office room E124.
2. Show a picture ID/Driver’s License.
3. $5.00 per Official Transcript requested.
4. Fill out and sign a Transcript Request form.
Graduate – Proof of Graduation
· If you do not have your original
high school diploma and need proof that you graduated, you can
request a confirmation of graduation letter by calling or emailing
the Registrar’s office.
· This can be done at no charge to you, but please call
ahead to avoid waiting. There is a 48-hour wait time for processing.
Graduate or Current Student: Request
· Please call first or email your request.
· We need your name (maiden name), date of birth, and
· Immunization records can be picked up in the Registrar’s
· We can fax record to a doctor’s office or student health
service office ONLY – please provide us with the office name,
contact name, fax and office phone number.
Current Students: Report Cards
/ Progress Reports
· If you did not receive your student’s
report card or progress report in the mail please call or email
the Registrar’s office.
· Parent Passwords for the “MY STUDENT” link can be obtained
by calling the HELP line at (815) 464-4357 (HELP).
Current Students: Moved? Need
to Request an Address Change
· Please call first or email your
new address information to us.
· We will need 3 Proofs of Residency stating your new
address. Approved Items include:
||Home Insurance Declaration
* These Items can be faxed
to , Registrar.
Current Student: To Withdraw A Student
· Please call the Registrar’s office FIRST.
· The student’s residential parent/legal guardian is
required to sign a RECORDS RELEASE.
· We will need to know the student’s last full day of
attendance. Student will be responsible to clean out their main
locker and PE locker. All personal items left in their lockers
will become the property of Lincoln-Way 10 days after the withdraw date – so please make sure you retrieve all personal items.
· All textbooks and/or Library books need to be returned
to the Registrar’s office to avoid obligation fees.
· Unofficial Records (to include
unofficial transcript, 9th grade physical, student’s current
schedule, withdraw grades, and ISBE-Student Transfer Form for Illinois public
school only) will be provided. This information will provide
you with the necessary information to enroll your student in
his/her new school.
· If your student has an IEP and is in need of Special
Services records please call District 842 (CO-OP) at (815) 806-4600
to request records.
· OFFICIAL RECORDS will be mailed when we receive a Records
Request from your student’s new school, all current teachers
have completed student’s withdrawal form, and all obligations
are paid in full.
New Student Enrollment
· Welcome to the Lincoln-Way district! Please make sure
which high school campus area your home is located in – if there
is any doubt, your realtor or builder should be able to assist
you. Please call the Registrar’s office, 815-462-2237, for further information
on how to enroll your student.