P.P.S. at Lincoln-Way East
Documents Needed for New/Transfer Students
- Welcome to L-W letter is one PPS sends to all potential new to district students. It explains the registration process and information needed before registration can take place.
- Student Records Request is sent to all potential new to district students to officially request records from the previous school. Records are needed before the registration appointment can take place.
- Personal Data Sheet - This sheet needs to be completed at or before the registration appointment.
- Physical Form - This is required of all incoming freshmen. Transfer students whose current physical is not available from their previous school are also required to file a physical.
- Dental Form - This is required of all incoming freshmen.
- Residency Verification - This is required for all parents to fill out.
Each of the above documents can be viewed and printed by clicking on the link.