Welcome to Lincoln–Way West High School!
Before we can make an enrollment appointment for you, we must have received your child's records from their previous school. We will call you upon their arrival to set up an enrollment appointment. Walk in enrollment appointments will not be available.
For summer enrollments, appointments will begin after July 4th
in the order in which they are received. We expect a parent/guardian and the student to be present.
We will not hold an enrollment conference without all of the items listed below:
- Proof of Birth - Certified Birth Certificate - copies are not accepted. If foreign born, a resident alien card or passport/visa status is needed.
- Illinois State Board of Education Student Transfer Form (applies only to students who transfer from an Illinois Public School). This form is obtained from the previous school attended.
- Proof of Residency - You are required to provide three proofs of residency. Please Click Here for a list of accepted proofs.
- Immunization Records - Incoming freshmen and out-of-state transfer students without ninth grade physicals will be required to have a health exam completed by the first day of student attendance.
- A transcript of previous credits and, if registering during the school year, a listing of current courses and grades in progress are needed. The first day of the student's attendance shall generally be the next school day after the registration appointment.
A special note: Any student not living with the custodial parent or legal guardian must make an appointment with the Assistant Principal before an enrollment appointment can be made.
Lincoln–Way West does not accept nonresident students. The only exception is for students whose new house construction is not yet completed. Please call the office regarding this. Parents/Guardians and students making fraudulent registration will be subject to removal from school immediately.
Thank you for your cooperation. We look forward to meeting you.
Pupil Personnel Services Department