COURSE SELECTION - 2021-2022
Course Selection Process for 2021-2022 Courses
- Course Selection Presentations during PE/ROTC/Health
- Elective choices submitted by all students through this website
- Course Selection Presentations will be held on January 13th & 14th during PR/ROTC/Health class. Counselors will review graduation requirements and explain the course selection process
- Elective options are accessible on the left side of this page by clicking on your Class.
- Please click on subject areas bolded in blue to view course descriptions.
Elective Online Magazine
Sophomore & Junior Course Selection Presentation
Freshmen Course Selection Presentation
- Students meet with their counselor to finalize course recommendations and elective selections
- Course placements for English, math, science, social science, world language and PE/ROTC will be entered by each student’s current teachers. Please speak with your teacher if you want to move levels.
- Starting on January 13, students will be able to click on their link (listed on the left) to select their elective choices for the 21-22 school year. This will be due no later than January 24.
- Prior to this, students should review graduation requirement and post-high school plans, such as college or university requirements for admissions.
- Course descriptions are available at Lincoln-Way Course Descriptions. Course descriptions are available by hovering over, and then clicking on, the department areas located on your course selection page.