Please create an account
Transcript Link

Lincoln-Way East High School
Registrar: Karen Stack

201 E. Colorado Ave.
Frankfort, IL 60423
Office: 815-464-4165
Fax: (815) 464-4151

Transcript Charges

College or University MHEC RECEIVER sent ELECTRONICALLY = $5.00 per transcript
College or University MHEC RECEIVER sent in PAPER = $9.25 per transcript

College or University NON MHEC RECEIVER sent ELECTRONICALLY = $7.55 per transcript
College or University NON MHEC RECEIVER sent in PAPER = $9.25 per transcript

* All electronic transcripts must be ordered through 
* Students can request paper copies of transcripts in the LW Registrars office in PPS for a fee of $5.00 or order online at

“MHEC”- Midwest Higher Education Compact-include colleges/universities that accept electronic transcripts in any of the following 12 Midwest states:  Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Ohio, & Wisconsin

Frequently Asked Questions and More Information

I am having trouble creating an account.  Parchment does not recognize my name. 

Include your full first name, middle initial and last name.  If you are still experiencing problems call the registrar (815) 464-4165.

How can I check the progress of my transcript request?

Log in to Parchment for an easy view of your transcript request.  See when it is approved and submitted by your high school and when it is received by final destination.

I need a paper copy of my transcript for a scholarship.  Should I order it on Parchment?

Parchment does send paper copies of your transcript for scholarships for $9.25.   
You can also request an official transcript in the PPS office for $5.00.

I made a mistake sending a transcript.  Can I get a refund?

If a mistake is made, please log a support ticket within your account.  Unfortunately, there is not a phone number for students to call due to a high volume of inquiries; therefore, they are handled better through email.  Please log into your parchment account and go to Support?’s. You can search topics and FAQ's and also request a refund or credit.